Community Arts Grant Partnerships are awarded annually in April to non-profit arts groups in the Kentuckiana region that are doing work to advance the Fund for the Arts mission of maximizing the impact of the Arts on the economic development, education, and the quality of life for everyone through generating resources, inspiring excellence, and creating community connections. Additionally, grants will be awarded based on the organization’s work on the Fund for the Arts focus areas of engaging youth in the Arts and/or creating a safe, healthy, educated, and vibrant region.
• Applicants must be 501(c)(3) organizations in good standing with local, state, and federal governments.
• Grant funds are to be used for program support of current, new or expanded programs. Grant funds cannot be used for capital purchases.
• Current FFTA Cultural Partners are NOT eligible for Community Arts Grant Partnerships
• In addition to the online application, organizations must submit a copy of the 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS, a copy of the most recent IRS form 990, and a list of board of directors including names and affiliations.
• Grant amounts generally range between $1,000 and $15,000.
• Grant recipients will recognize Fund for the Arts as a donor/partner in all printed materials and on the organization’s website. Grant recipient will also make available the opportunity for a check presentation during a prominent event hosted by the organization.
For a list of Recipients of the 2013 Community Arts Grant Partnerships click here.
The Community Arts Grant Partnership Online Application will be available in April 2014.
Questions? Contact Kristin Wingfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502)582-0104.